Re: How to extract data from an analytical summation equation?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg86485] Re: How to extract data from an analytical summation equation?
- From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 00:14:20 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
Questions can be answered better if you give a bit more info.
What you can do is to extract data from the graphics. Assume you are
using CountourPlot like:
now everything you want is in g, but we need to extract it. In this case
you may say:
this gives you the points of the plot.
hope this helps, Daniel
Jinglei Yang wrote:
> Dear all,
> I have a complex equation and can plot a curve when setting the variable range.
> The question is: how to extract the data set at a certain interval so I can
> replot it in other software?
> Thank you so much.
> Jinglei @ UIUC
Prev by Date:
multivariate analysis library
Next by Date:
Re: A question regarding a hyperbolic geometric function
Previous by thread:
How to extract data from an analytical summation equation?
Next by thread:
Bug with ListPlot