Re: symbolize in v.6

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg86487] Re: symbolize in v.6
  • From: "Steve Luttrell" <steve at _removemefirst_luttrell.org.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 00:14:42 -0500 (EST)

ISTR = "I seem to remember"

For the meaning of this and other acronyms check out the netlingo dictionary
at http://www.netlingo.com/.

I have tried to reproduce your error message, and I find that if I execute
Notation/tutorial/NotationSymbolizeAndInfixNotation without first of all
executing the <<Notation` at the top of the tutorial, then I get the
following message

Syntax::sntxb: Expression cannot begin with "\!\(\(x_\)\(\
\)SubscriptBox[\(\[CirclePlus]\), \(n_\)]\(\ \)\(y_\)\(\
\)\)\[DoubleLongLeftRightArrow] gplus[x_,y_,n_]".

Syntax::sntxi: Incomplete expression; more input is needed.

This might be the cause of your problem.

Stephen Luttrell
West Malvern, UK

news:fr5e61$oas$1 at smc.vnet.net...