how to remove a warning message?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg86497] how to remove a warning message?
  • From: Alexei Boulbitch <Alexei.Boulbitch at iee.lu>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 05:27:26 -0500 (EST)

Dear MathGroup,

I am preparing a hybrid presentation. Part of it runs with Power Point,
then another part - with Mathematica 6, then again with the Power Point.
I open a Mathematica notebook from the Power Point presentation by using
a hyperlink. This results first in a warning message (telling me that
the file I am going to open may contain viruses). The notebook is called
only after pressing OK. This warning message is (i) boring and (ii) it
slows the presentation down. The latter is much worse.

Though it is more a Power Point then a Mathematica problem, could you
give me a tip of what can I do to prevent this message to appear?

Is there another (more efficient) way to easily and fast call a notebook
from the Power Point, which would later enable me to equally easily and
fast switch back to the Power Point after the Mathematica part will be over?

Best regards, Alexei

--
Alexei Boulbitch, Dr., habil.
Senior Scientist
e-mail: alexei.boulbitch at iee.lu

--
This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed or
otherwise confidential information. If you are not the intended