Register for IMS 2008, 20-24 June 2008, Maastricht, the
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg86522] Register for IMS 2008, 20-24 June 2008, Maastricht, the
- From: Bart ter Haar Romeny <B.M.terHaarRomeny at tue.nl>
- Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 04:30:26 -0500 (EST)
The 9th International Mathematica Symposium 2008 will take place from 20-24 June 2008 in Maastricht, the Netherlands (Friday through Tuesday).
This is to remind you that we will have a wonderful set of keynote and tutorial speakers http://bmiaserver.bmt.tue.nl/IMS2008/?q=node/81:
- Dr. Michael Trott, lead developer of the Wolfram functions website and author of the Mathematica Guidebooks.
- Mrs. Abby Brown, Teacher of the Year 2003, Torrey Pines High School, San Diego, CA.
- Conrad Wolfram, Wolfram Research, Managing Director
- Dr. Tom Wickham-Jones, Wolfram Research, Director of Kernel Technology
- Dr. Roman Maeder, Director of Parallel Computing Technology
- Chris Carlson, Wolfram Research, Lead Developer, Interactive Graphics
- Dr. Peter Overmann, Wolfram Research, Director of Software Technology
- Dr. Norbert Junkes, Max Planck Institute for Radio Astronomy, Bonn, Germany
The registration is now open: please register through www.ims08.org.
Don't forget to register for the festive conference dinner (Wolfram celebrates its 20th anniversary), underground, deep in the (heated) limestone Caves of Geulhem.
Maastricht in summer is a delight. Please consider to bring your family as well.
We are looking forward to a much inspiring and successful IMS 2008!!
The IMS08 committee:
Bart ter Haar Romeny
Markus van Almsick
Prev by Date:
Re: V.6.0.2 gripes...
Next by Date:
Re: how to remove a warning message?
Previous by thread:
Re: Unexpected failures of FullSimplify on some Root elements
Next by thread:
Function Works in Notebook NOT Package