NotebookClose

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg86572] NotebookClose
  • From: N K <nk200810 at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 20:54:18 -0500 (EST)

Hi Everyone,
I have the following situation:

I have about 30 Mathematica windows open and I would
like to close the windows with a specific title. I can
get a listing of all the notebooks by using the
command Notebooks[]. I can further get the information
for all the notebooks by
Map[NotebookInformation[#], Notebooks[]]

This gives information such as the WindowTitle,
MemoryModificationTime and ModifiedInMemory.
I would however, like to close the notebooks that have
a WindowTitle as "temp" for example.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks in advance,
Nadia