Clearing selected variables
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg86625] Clearing selected variables
- From: pradeep <pradeep at purdue.edu>
- Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 03:11:31 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Purdue University
is there a way i can selectively clear all but a few variables in
mathematica?? i have a large number of variables and am iteratively
running my entire notebook through a loop and want most variables except
a few to get cleared between iterations..
any help would be appreciated!
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: A question regarding a hyperbolic geometric function
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Pi is not a real number?
Next by thread: