Re: Exporting Graphs
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg86664] Re: Exporting Graphs
- From: ragfield <ragfield at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 00:21:46 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mar 16, 4:41 am, mark <mark... at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I am facing a problem when I try to export a graph was generated from
> ContourPlot3D in EPS format. The graph does not take so much time (a
> few seconds) to get the outpot but the diffeculty appears when I try
> to export it.
> I tryied the two ways of exporting: using the menu file (save
> selection as) and also the another way using the function Export. But
> in both cases, the graph takes too much time to get it exported. Also,
> the the eps file I get is too big (57 MB).
> Any help, please?
Prev by Date:
Re: Clearing selected variables
Next by Date:
Re: Operate on Heads
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Speeding up FindMinimum setup