Re: Ordering function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg86778] Re: Ordering function
- From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 05:49:27 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Bergen
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> when using ordering within the definition of a pure function and applying this pure function within the definition of another function, which is to be minimized, I have the problem, that the ordering does not only order according to numeric values, but the ordering is already executed on the names of the arguments (probably using some canonical alphabetical order). Does anyone know of a way to suppress this behavior? May be by changing the attributes of the arguments?
Use SetDelayed instead of Set. Without a concrete example it is
difficult to say more than this.
Prev by Date:
Re: finding positions of elements in a list
Next by Date:
RE: finding positions of elements in a list
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
How To Export a big-sized Graph?