Re: Saving Packages

Hi,

>>> (a verbose output which I didnt remember) and, moreover, my "a"
>>> variable still remains undefined!
>>> What I'm missing (or forgetting)?

I have not investigated this in detail, but I think you should just make
all your input cells (that is the ones you want to appear in the
package) as InitializationCells, then I think the autogenerated packages
and most probably the exported package files will contain these cells.
This has been explained in detail in other threads in this newsgroup.

 > So? Maybe the right question is "How do I create a Package?" Because
 > obviously "Save As->Mathematica Package (.m)" is crippled.

Since I use this all the time I am quite sure that it works and is not
too crippled...

hth,

albert