6.0.2: Input cells' font darker now?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg86812] 6.0.2: Input cells' font darker now?
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 01:56:59 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
I just installed 6.0.2 under Windows XP on a new system (when my old
system died that had been running 6.0.1). Now the font in Input cells
seems much darker and thicker than I am accustomed to seeing -- on many
Did something change in this regard, either in the fonts themselves or
in the default settings for Input cells?
I'm using a different graphics card now (although at the same resolution
and on the same LCD monitor). And at the moment I haven't yet installed
Adobe Type Manager (although since Mathematica does not use PostScript
fonts under Windows, I cannot imagine why that's an issue).
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Re: smallest fraction
Next by Date:
Re: floating point issue
Previous by thread:
Re: Saving Packages
Next by thread:
Poisson equation with boundary conditions on rectangle