Rotate axes label in 3D graphics

Hi,

I plotted two 3D surface figures, g1 and g2, and compined them using
Show[] as the following:

Show[ g1, g2, AxesLabel->{"x", "y", "intensity"} ]

How can I rotate the label on the third axes?

Alternatively I tried using

Epilog->{ Rotate[ {Text[StyleForm["intensity"],{ <insert
coord> } ] ,Pi/2 }

but got error message

Graphics::gprim: <.....omit>
was encountered where a Graphics primitive or directive was expected

Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem?