root of complex function

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg88440] root of complex function
  • From: KFUPM <hussain.alqahtani at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 06:15:10 -0400 (EDT)

Dear All

I need to get a list of root intervals of a complex function. I tried
in vain to use the package IntervalRoots. However, this package seems
to work only with real functions. I appreciate it if someone can
provide me with a simple code that does the job. I also tried to
download the Rootsearch package by Ersek but the package is not
downloadable.

Regards,

HMQ