Re: Dashing[{}]

Steve Gray wrote:

> 	If I invoke Dashed somewhere in my Graphics3D display code, a
> subsequent "Dashing[{}], Line[...]" is supposed to draw solid lines
> thereafter. It seems to have no effect as everything after that is
> still dashed. Might there be something simple I'm missing? Or a bug?
> 	Thanks for any info (and for all past useful answers!).
>
> Steve Gray

The following works as expected on my system.

Table[Graphics3D[{Dashing[{r, 0.1 - r}], Line[{{0, 0, 0}, {2, 1, 1}}],
     Dashing[{}], Line[{{0, 1, 0}, {2, 0, 1}}]}], {r, {0.01, 0.03,
    0.05, 0.08}}]

See,

http://homepages.nyu.edu/~jmg336/mathematica/dashing.pdf

Since you did not provide an example of faulty code, it is hard to tell
more about the possible issue you encountered.

Regards,
-- Jean-Marc