Re: Re: Stop cell tags propagating to generated cells

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg88616] Re: [mg88537] Re: Stop cell tags propagating to generated cells
  • From: "J. McKenzie Alexander" <jalex at lse.ac.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 07:18:49 -0400 (EDT)

Hi David,

Thanks very much for this. In case anyone else is following this
thread, if you want to automatically remove the cell tags from all
(and only) the output cells generated by an input cell, you simply
need to change the second line in the definition of CellEpilog from

	SelectionMove[EvaluationNotebook[], Next, Cell];

	SelectionMove[EvaluationNotebook[], All, GeneratedCell];

Cheers,

Jason