Re: Display commands in a package

Budaoy wrote:
> In Mathematica, when I load a package, for instance <<Graphics`, in fact the
> system load many commands, but Mathematica doesn't display those commands in
> the package, how can I see them if I do not want to look into package
> document?

The only way to see all symbols used in a package file is to open up the
file with a text editor.

But if you only want the symbols from a _context_, then you can use
Information[]:

(* Load Combinatorica package *)

<< Combinatorica`

(* List all symbols from the Combinatorica` context *)

? Combinatorica`*

Since most packages put all exported symbols in a single context, this
will give what you need most of the time.