Re: Re: Re: Request for Collective Wisdom...

Another suggestion which is related to these tips: open new notebooks
whenever performing scratch calculations. Once you figure out what
works or what is relevant to the task at hand, copy the relevant cells
into the notebook which acts as the "permanent record" for saving.

Until I started doing this, my notebooks would gradually accumulate a
lot of unnecessary, irrelevant cruft that would drift to the end of
the notebook.

Jason

--
Dr J. McKenzie Alexander
Department of Philosophy, Logic and Scientific Method