Re: Request for Collective Wisdom...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg88719] Re: Request for Collective Wisdom...
- From: Steven Siew <siewsk at bp.com>
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 06:04:16 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
Here is my advice. Create a notebook template and use it as a starting point for all notebooks in mathematica. File: BasicNotebook.nb Main Title Introduction This is the introduction text Initialization If[Length[Names["Global`*"]] > 0, Remove["Global`*"]] Off[General::spell, General::spell1] Off[Solve::ifun] Loading Modules Needs["MyPackage`"] Constants myconstantA = 123 123 Functions myfunction[x_] = x^6 + 3*x + 11 11 + 3*x + x^6 Main Body a = 107; b = N[Sqrt[a]] 10.344080432788601 Closing This is the closing remarks for the basic notebook template