an easy one?

I have a code (for clustering) that works well with FixedPointList.
  It takes the following form:
  FixedPointList[veamos[dataset,#]&, prototipos,10]

  where veamos is a function that acts on the dataset and prototipos,
  and prototipos is also a list of lists (for example {{5,5},{10,10}} )

  But of course using FixedPointList is imperfect. I want to use NestWhileList instead, with a criterion of termination acting on prototipos (i.e., if the absolute value of the substraction of the penultimate prototipos and the last prototipos is less than a certain amount, say 0.01, then stop).

  But I haven´t been able.
  Can somebody help me?
  Thanks
  Francisco Gutiérrez