sending programatically output to clipboard
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg88891] sending programatically output to clipboard
- From: Adrian Lupascu <Adrian.Lupascu at lkb.ens.fr>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 06:53:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: Adrian.Lupascu at lkb.ens.fr
I would like to find a way to programatically send some output to the
clipboard. For the time being I would like to do that with formatted
equations, and I would like to send them as bitmap or metafile (I work
on Windows). So it should be the equivalent of "Copy As". I searched on
the forum and I found a few posts on related topics, but I did not
manage to get it working.
Any help is appreciated.
Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
Laboratoire Kastler Brossel
Ecole Normale Supérieure
24 rue Lhomond
75231 Paris CEDEX 05
Tel: +33 144323304
Fax: +33 144323434
E-mail: Adrian.Lupascu at lkb.ens.fr
Prev by Date:
How to connect one object to the other?
Next by Date:
Re: an easy one?
Previous by thread:
Re: How to connect one object to the other?
Next by thread:
Re: sending programatically output to clipboard