Re: Range of Use of Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg88940] Re: Range of Use of Mathematica
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 14:54:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In article <g0tr25$mn1$1 at smc.vnet.net>, David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk> wrote: > > I think WRI would gain a lot by dedicating one or two sessions at the > conference in the Autumn to discussing these issues. > > David Bailey > http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk I don't know if WRI has an external advisory board, comprising an adequately diverse and representative group of outside (non-WRI-staff) Mathematica users, but if it doesn't, it should.