Re: Range of Use of Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg89031] Re: Range of Use of Mathematica
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 03:53:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200805200627.CAA23235@smc.vnet.net> <email@example.com> <200805220637.CAA22441@smc.vnet.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In article <g15qp8$pe6$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Brett Champion <brettc at wolfram.com> wrote: > > I'll point out that we also offer seminars on a variety of topics that > are free, except for an hour or so of your time. You can find more > information at http://www.wolfram.com/services/education/seminars/. > Straightforward question: Can these seminars be downloaded, subsequent to their presentation? -- or legitimately be captured or recorded on a Mac or PC during the time of their presentation?