NDSolve limits

I am working on a three body orbit problem. My equations have resulted
in a beautiful 3D graph of the orbits, but only in one direction from
t=0. (I have boundary conditions only for t=0). I can get the orbits
for negative time by reversing all of the velocities, and I could
combine the results to get a graph from negative time to positive
time. Alternatively, I could use the results from the negative time
calculations to become initial conditions for a new calculation, but
these both seem like "klutsy" bandaids for the problem. Any
suggestions?

Allen Robnett