Re: Export 3d color information as a texture?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg89062] Re: Export 3d color information as a texture?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 03:18:54 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
Hi, MathGL3d can do that with normal and bump textures. Regards Jens mmmm wrote: > Hello all, > I'm interested in using Mathematica 6 to export a 3d model as a Maya file. I would also like to export the color visualization as a separate graphic file that I can import into Maya (or Photoshop) and apply to the model later. > Does anyone know if this is possible? > Thank you. >