using the output from a notebook in another notebook

Dear All,

I have written an extensive Mathematica code that uses up all the available
memory of my computer if I keep all the outputs in the memory. Since I only
need a small portion of the output for further calculations, I want to keep
that part of the output in my computer so that I can repeatedly use it in
other Mathematica codes.

Is there a neat way of saving part of the outputs in my computer for further
use in other codes?

Regards,
Tugrul