Re: Re: 3D Graphics in a Palette or Dialog
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg93284] Re: [mg93232] Re: 3D Graphics in a Palette or Dialog
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 01:57:56 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- References: <email@example.com> <200810300659.BAA00467@smc.vnet.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200811011004.FAA15482@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
Guilty! -- in part.
I would not have thought to look up WindowMargins, since the name
doesn't at all suggest to me anything whatsoever to do with the POSITION
of the window.
However, what I should have typed into the Documentation Center search
bar is "window position". The first hit then is WindowMargins, and of
course that does allow exactly what I asked.
Albert Retey wrote:
>> What, if any, option to CreateDocument will specify the new window's
>> position (measured, I presume, from some corner, perhaps the top left,
>> of the screen)?
> WindowMargins. Why don't you just consult the documentation, I think the
> page for WindowMargins is reasonably clear. You should at least give
> the documentation a chance :-)
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Re: My talk "The Joy of Tagging" at this year's International
Next by Date:
Re: Stopping a program
Previous by thread:
Re: 3D Graphics in a Palette or Dialog
Next by thread:
RE: Re: Re: 3D Graphics in a Palette or Dialog