Re: Re: 3D Graphics in a Palette or Dialog

Guilty! -- in part.

I would not have thought to look up WindowMargins, since the name
doesn't at all suggest to me anything whatsoever to do with the POSITION
of the window.

However, what I should have typed into the Documentation Center search
bar is "window position".  The first hit then is WindowMargins, and of
course that does allow exactly what I asked.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305