Tooltip ans Sound - 2nd posting

Hello,

I have found that Tooltip[obj1, obj2] evaluates obj2 upon a mouseover
event on obj1. The objects can either be Text or Graphics, all
combinations work. Here is my question: can I use a Sound as obj2? I
want to hear a specific sound when my mouse enters the notebook area
occupied by obj1.

Thank you

Axel

PS: using Tooltip[obj1, Play[...]] works but is not useful because one
cannot reach the play-button. Also, I want to hear the sound upon the
mouseover event, without the need of further action.