- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg93436] Re: $Aborted
- From: David Bailey <dave at removedbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 03:58:19 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
Ignacio Plazeta wrote:
> Dear Friend
> Who can I put down the $Aborted
> returned by Abort ?
> It seems that ; dosn't work ...
> Best regards
I assume you would like to suppress the printing of $Aborted.
First note that Abort does its work immediately, so the ';' never
gets a chance to work. One solution is to wrap the calculation that may
abort in CheckAbort, thus:
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Bug in DateString with TimeZone?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: