Frame Labels math5.2 in Linux

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg93443] Frame Labels math5.2 in Linux
  • From: anguzman at
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 03:59:34 -0500 (EST)

Dear All:

I'm running mathematica 5.2 in a Linux and I have the following problem:
The Labeling of the vertical axes in Frames appears in vertical
orientation, from bottom to top. This would not be a problem if each
characters  were displayed rotated in 90deg but this is not the case.

I'm also getting the delete-next-character error at the beggining,
which I will  try to solve soon,
does anyone know for sure if this will solve the problem or is this
frame thing something else?
Thanks in advance

Atte. Andres Guzman