RE: Bras and Kets

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg93446] RE: [mg93418] Bras and Kets
  • From: "Jose Luis Gomez" <jose.luis.gomez at>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 04:00:07 -0500 (EST)

Dear Tina

We have developed a free Mathematica add-on (library, package) for using
Dirac Notation (bras and kets) in Mathematica.

You can download it from the following link. It includes installation

Notice that in that link you can also read the complete documentation of our
"Quantum" Mathematica add-on

I hope you find it useful

Please let us know of any improvement or suggestion to our work