Re: Mathematica and the Haskell Language
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg93489] Re: Mathematica and the Haskell Language
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 07:46:03 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Mathematica is a programming language by its own and there is no
Programming language that "support" an other programming language
There is also no "English that support German or French .."
> Hi All,
> I am no expert at Haskel - so forgive me if this is a stupid question.
> Does or will Mathematica support this language?
> I had seen it mentioned here as a starting point for functional over
> procedural programming - and was wondering if one could use all of the
> constructs of the language within Mathematica in order to learn this language.
> Thanks for any inputs.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: 6.0.3 Windows front end won't connect to kernel
Next by Date:
Re: How do little quickest ?
Previous by thread:
Mathematica and the Haskell Language
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Mathematica and the Haskell Language