Re: Visulizing the content of a variable
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg93593] Re: Visulizing the content of a variable
- From: "sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 07:05:26 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
It works for me...
Perhaps you should post your code straight from mathematica. There
appears to be a problem with line breaks.
Cheers -- Sjoerd
On Nov 13, 11:02 am, Miguel <misv... at gmail.com> wrote:
> In Mathematica 6.0.1 I can`t to visualize the content of a variable
> created in my package. With v 5.0.1 I can to do it.
> With 5.0.1
> With 6.0.1
Prev by Date:
Gluing file together
Next by Date:
Re: Basic programming
Previous by thread:
Visulizing the content of a variable
Next by thread:
How to export a lot of different plots?