Coloring Histograms

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93659] Coloring Histograms
  • From: "Richard Trilling" <trilling at orange.fr>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 05:31:19 -0500 (EST)

I'm using the Histogram package, calling it by: Needs["Histograms`"]

Each histogram keeps coming out in pale blue. I'd like to be able to change
the color of an individual histogram to something else.

This way when I combine two histograms on the same graph using "Show" they
will come out in different colors.

To plot a single histogram I use the syntax:
      Histogram[completeness, FrequencyData -> True]

I haven't found a plot option that will acomplish this. Any ideas would be
appreciated.

Richard