Re: Displaying the solution step by step in Wolfram Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg93682] Re: Displaying the solution step by step in Wolfram Mathematica
- From: Dave Oracle News <snoofly at snoofly.com>
- Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 06:09:23 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
yarlan7 at gmail.com wrote: > Hi > > I have such a question: Is it possible to display in Mathematica the > solution for example of integral equation step by step? Not only the > final solution. If yes, how to do it? I've not found anything about > this in Documentation Center unless I missed it. > > cheers > perhaps..but bear in mind the algorithms employed by the system to do many processes including integration and factorization for ex. utilise entirely different methods than what you would have learnt through your regular calculus course.