financial chart with volumes

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg93701] financial chart with volumes
  • From: Felix Bamba <felix.bamba at>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 06:12:48 -0500 (EST)

Dear sir,

I have found your details on the net at
I am interested in displaying a stock chart on mathematica with open,
high, low and close. Would u be kind enough to point me in the right

Many thanks
Felix Bamba
felix.bamba at
"Some folks are wise, and some are otherwise for knowledge is the
information acquired while searching for an answer, not the answer