financial chart with volumes

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93701] financial chart with volumes
  • From: Felix Bamba <felix.bamba at sowget.com>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 06:12:48 -0500 (EST)

Dear sir,

I have found your details on the net at http://forums.wolfram.com/mathgroup/archive/2008/Apr/msg01067.html
  .
I am interested in displaying a stock chart on mathematica with open,
high, low and close. Would u be kind enough to point me in the right
direction?

Many thanks
Felix Bamba
felix.bamba at sowget.com
Quote:
"Some folks are wise, and some are otherwise for knowledge is the
information acquired while searching for an answer, not the answer
itself".