Re: Re: Mathematica 7 is now available

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93723] Re: [mg93706] Re: Mathematica 7 is now available
  • From: "Curtis F. Osterhoudt" <cfo at lanl.gov>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 04:12:28 -0500 (EST)

It seems that the sizes of the resulting .PDFs are more reasonable now,
but there are still problems with strange artifacts appearing. If the
exported graphic is to look more like it does on screen, the "use bitmap
representation" helps the look immensely, but it obviously leads to more
jaggies, and leads to much larger file sizes.