solve a problem in mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93745] solve a problem in mathematica
  • From: avalanche20 <darjansaric at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 06:44:50 -0500 (EST)

hello everybody, I have an problem to solve in mathematica!
I have function f(x)=x^k, k=1,2,3,4,5 ,intervals are [-pi,pi]

a) do approximation of function by fourier polynomial N grade
b) do definition for approximation error EË?n as function of parameters N and k
c)do manipulate interface which will showing EË?n in dependence of grade N and exponent k

please help me, thanks...