Re: solve a problem in mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg93768] Re: solve a problem in mathematica
- From: "sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 07:17:56 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This sounds like a homework assignment, and you should really do it yourself. A tip: in Mathematica's documentation center look up the following: FourierSeries (if you have Mathematica 7) or guide/ FourierAnalysis. For c: look up the documentation of Manipulate[ ]. If you've tried that and it still doesn't work you may come back here. Cheers -- Sjoerd On Nov 24, 1:44 pm, avalanche20 <darjansa... at yahoo.com> wrote: > hello everybody, I have an problem to solve in mathematica! > I have function f(x)=x^k, k=1,2,3,4,5 ,intervals are [-pi,pi] > > a) do approximation of function by fourier polynomial N grade > b) do definition for approximation error E=B7n as function of parameters = N and k > c)do manipulate interface which will showing E=B7n in dependence of grade= N and exponent k > > please help me, thanks...