Re: solve a problem in mathematica

This sounds like a homework assignment, and you should really do it
yourself. A tip: in Mathematica's documentation center look up the
following: FourierSeries (if you have Mathematica 7) or guide/
FourierAnalysis. For c: look up the documentation of Manipulate[ ]. If
you've tried that and it still doesn't work you may come back here.

Cheers -- Sjoerd

On Nov 24, 1:44 pm, avalanche20 <darjansa... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> hello everybody, I have an problem to solve in mathematica!
> I have function f(x)=x^k, k=1,2,3,4,5 ,intervals are [-pi,pi]
>
> a) do approximation of function by fourier polynomial N grade
> b) do definition for approximation error E=B7n as function of parameters =
N and k
> c)do manipulate interface which will showing E=B7n in dependence of grade=
 N and exponent k