Re: Re: Primed Symbols in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93876] Re: [mg93786] Re: Primed Symbols in Mathematica
  • From: DrMajorBob <btreat1 at austin.rr.com>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 05:34:16 -0500 (EST)

This:

\[Backslash]0	null byte (code 0)
\[Backslash].nn	a character with hexadecimal code nn
\:nnnn	a character with hexadecimal code nnnn

is copy/pasted from

tutorial/CharacterCodes

Sorry for the mixup on what page I was viewing, but as you see, the null
byte coding is wrong, above.

> emphasize, this is standard Unicode and system fonts here...nothing
> specific to Mathematica).

Everything I do is specific to Mathematica. (Or Photoshop Elements, Opera,
MS Money, or Acrobat Standard 8.)

No other tools here, my friend, Unicode or otherwise!

Bobby

DrMajorBob at longhorns.com