RE: Limits and Direction
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg93874] RE: [mg93818] Limits and Direction
- From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
- Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 05:33:55 -0500 (EST)
- References: <423114.1227694853501.JavaMail.root@m02>
Use Direction -> -1
djmpark at comcast.net
From: stpatryck [mailto:stpatryck at gmail.com]
Fellow Mathematica Users:
Why is it that when using the Limit[ ] function, Direction -> 1
indicates a left hand limit? This really seems counterintuitive.
Is there a way to switch it?
Prev by Date:
Mathematica 7: Histogram Y-axis range?
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Primed Symbols in Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Re: Limits and Direction
Next by thread:
Finding the package that the function comes from