Re: Mathematica 7: PieChart: opacity of a sector label?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93916] Re: [mg93878] Mathematica 7: PieChart: opacity of a sector label?
  • From: Syd Geraghty <sydgeraghty at me.com>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 05:10:09 -0500 (EST)

Hi Gordon,

No luck after 20 minutes of deciphering options.

I thought maybe Style would override as in:-

Style[m1, {Bold, Black}]

But no luck.

Looks like the label style is linked to the sector.

The only positive suggestion is to use a different color function that
gives the soft colours you desire.

Cheers ... Syd

Syd Geraghty B.Sc, M.Sc.

sydgeraghty at mac.com

Mathematica 7.0.0 for Mac OS X x86 (64 - bit) (21st November, 2008)
MacOS X V 10.5.4
MacBook Pro 2.33 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo  2GB RAM