DeleteCases and multiple patterns

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg93936] DeleteCases and multiple patterns
  • From: guerom00 <guerom00 at>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 04:29:42 -0500 (EST)

Hello everyone :)

I have, say a list of list. Each element is a list of length 3 i.e.

Now, let's say I want to delete from this list the element which have
x=2 and 3 using DeleteCases.
This works :

but I would like to use

and this does not work...

How do I combine multiple patterns in DeleteCases ?

Thanks in advance.