Re: Comparison between Mathematica and other symbolic systems
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg92498] Re: Comparison between Mathematica and other symbolic systems
- From: PaulDj <pauldj6 at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 18:35:36 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200809301133.HAA21932@smc.vnet.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Oct 1, 3:56 am, "peter lindsay" <p... at me.com> wrote: > hello Paolo > > I'm not sure direct comparison and discussion of other products > is encouraged in this forum. > It might be better to ask experts directly? > > Peter Peter, that's exactly why I'm asking here. My question basically is: what do you think is most impressive about Mathematica? What features would you show off? Thank you!