Format Type of new Output Cells to OutputForm

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg92580] Format Type of new Output Cells to OutputForm
  • From: magma <maderri2 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 07:03:21 -0400 (EDT)

I need to set the Format Type of new Output Cells to OutputForm.

This can be done with menu commands: Edit>Preferences...>Evaluation
and then select
Format type of new Output Cells  to OutputForm

This is ok, but I would like to do it programmatically.
I guess I have to set some option in the notebook, but how?