Re: Call Mathematica functions using C program

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg92637] Re: Call Mathematica functions using C program
  • From: Bob F <deepyogurt at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 06:35:34 -0400 (EDT)

On Oct 8, 4:37 am, streamingline <chickenpar... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>        I am new to Mathematica 6.Rightnow, I have a project where=
 i need to implement Mathematica 6's Spheroidal wave functions in C program=
.I know there is a way to call Mathematica spheroidal functions in C but i =
don't know how to go about do that.

> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks

Have you looked at the "CLanguageInterface" in the "Documentation
Center"? Also you can refer to the "MathLinkAPI" there for other
language interfaces.

-Bob Freeman