UTS discrete math packages: missing DiscreteMath package(s)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg92783] UTS discrete math packages: missing DiscreteMath package(s)
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 06:18:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
From MathSource, #4531, I downloaded the (rather old) "Discrete
Mathematics" packages in the form of the executable file
discretemaths.exe. When this is run it sets up a UTS directory with
various notebooks and packages. In directory UTS/Project there is a
notebook Master.nb which has an initialization cell that is supposed to
load DiscreteMath`Master`. But I find no such package.
Is there an entire subdirectory DiscreteMath missing from that distribution?
Note that there is a directory UTS/SetTheory.
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Re: Export as PDF without " for strings
Next by Date:
Re: Variable amount of Buttons in Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Re: Solve vs. NSolve
Next by thread:
Reading numerical data from a file which also contains a text data