font substitutions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg92817] font substitutions
  • From: Ruth Lazkoz Sáez <ruth.lazkoz at ehu.es>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 04:56:35 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

In my ubuntu version (hoary) I have to substitute Courier with Courier
New (after installing the msstfonts) to make
Input readable in v. 6.0.3, but I would like to know which is the
default font Mathematica calls for symbols like

/ @ >

as it does not seem Courier, and  I will have to make a different
replacement so they are nicely rendered.

Thanks in advance,

Ruth