Radon and fan beam projection (forward and backward)

I  have been looking around for functions which can do a projection
(parallel or fan beam) of a 3D image onto a 2D plane for a series of
angles.  Does this exist in some package or is it available
somewhere.  I would need both forward and backward projection.  It is
to be used in tomographic image reconstruction.

Thanks