Mathematica 6.0.0 on Suse 11.0

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg92860] Mathematica 6.0.0 on Suse 11.0
  • From: guerom00 <guerom00 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 06:01:05 -0400 (EDT)

Hello everyone,

As I say in the title, I installed Mathematica 6.0.0 on a 64 bits Suse
11.0 system and I have the following problem : there is an interface
glitch which consist in the fact that the text ones type in the
notebook is the same color as the notebook background=85
As you can imagine, this is not terribly convenient as you don't see
what you type ! :D
This is still present if one change the stylesheet format and even if
one change the text color in the preferences. It seems like a graphic
bug rather than a wrong preference somewhere=85

As anyone ever experience this ?

Thanks in advance.