Re: tiny negative numbers

Look up Chop

Bob Hanlon

---- a <arorahina at gmail.com> wrote:

=============
Hi,

I am trying to solve a set of differential equations using NDSolve.
But I'm seeing some really tiny negative numbers like this one:
-1.28E-12. I'm guessing this is a machine-precision related problem.
So I was wondering if I can somehow ensure that the variable values
never go below 0, or alternatively, ensure that these tiny numbers
equate to 0?

Thanks!

--

Bob Hanlon