selecting sections (unix)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg92912] selecting sections (unix)
  • From: Joerg Schaber <schaber at molgen.mpg.de>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 06:25:13 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I am using Mathematica 6.0 in a ubuntu unix environment.
I have structured my notebook in sections, subsections etc.
However, when I want to select a single section or subsection (for
evaluation for instance) by clicking on the respective sidebars always
the entire notebook is selected, which is very annoying. Thus, I have to
evaluate each cell individually and cannot evaluate section by section.

Under Windows I did not experience that problem.

Any ideas how to avoid that?

Thanks,

joerg